jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

statistics delayed again

1. nanderson500 profile image90
    nanderson500posted 4 years ago

My stats haven't been updated in ten hours. Here we go again. Anybody else having the same problem?

1. Judi Bee profile image87
      Judi Beeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

My understanding is that we are still catching up on stats and it may take a bit longer to do so.

Have your stats caught up or is everyone still seeing a delay?

2. CASE1WORKER profile image83
    CASE1WORKERposted 4 years ago

Yes, just the same!

3. Healthy Pursuits profile image89
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 4 years ago

Patience, grasshopper....

4. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 4 years ago

It's not that the world is coming to the end.  If you're going to report a technical problem or a bug, report something other than ADM being late with stats or pay.  You have no control over it, and knowing that it's been done before, why even worry about it?  Is the yacht payment due?

nanderson500posted 4 years ago in reply to this

To make sure they know about the problem. That's what this forum is for, so they can fix things.

5. Mark Ewbie profile image83
    Mark Ewbieposted 4 years ago

That's a fair point Arlene and normally - yep - what does it matter?  In the light of the Zzzz though I, and I suspect many others, are checking their stats rather more closely.

1. God made science profile image59
      God made scienceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I just joined in, but saw that I have earned something like $30 in 10 months lol

1. Mark Ewbie profile image83
        Mark Ewbieposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You must tell me your secret sometime.  Maybe you could write a Kindle or something.

1. God made science profile image59
          God made scienceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol

6. Sherry Hewins profile image95
    Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago

I didn't even realize it. I'm way too addicted to checking my stats, and I've been on an upswing this week. Oh well, if it's tanking I guess I can wait a while to find out.

nanderson500posted 4 years ago in reply to this

It seems to be at least partially updated now. Better for this to happen on a business day than right before the weekend like last time.

7. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

ONO....... onoooooooooooooo!!!!

The Sky is Falling..... the sky is falling..... the sky is.......

Arghhhhhhhh....

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

The sky has Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ed all over my ef-ing hubs!!!!!  sad

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!  big_smile

8. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 4 years ago

Gawd, Mark!  I don't even own a Kindle.  I've found that watching stats is like waiting on water to boil or wondering if people are going to show up for the party that you're throwing.  Sure, I can understand if you make a living through your writing and have an extreme need to know or you just love tracking your account.  Being retired, HubPages is one of my many interests.  I chase, and I don't put all my energy on figuring out HubPages or bowing to Google gods.  Zzz is just another one of many things to come.

working