jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Still can't write hubs. (Want to write about Isaac while still fresh.

1. Marsei profile image90
    Marseiposted 4 years ago

I also wanted to add that I did a complete scan of my computer, found a few adware cookes and erased them with no idfference.  Still can't make hubs.

2. Marsei profile image90
    Marseiposted 4 years ago

FIXED!!!!  Matthew I didn't know how to disable the add-ons and plugins like you told me to, so I went to a site that said go to control panel, then to Internet options, then browser, then the advanced tab and  clear the box that says allow extensions.  I did and tried to save in Hub Pages and voila, it worked.  You're a genius!
    Seriously, thanks so much.  I hate being so not techy, but I usually get there eventualy.
    Thanks again,
    marsei

3. Parks McCants profile image79
    Parks McCantsposted 4 years ago

What do you mean Marsey? Something in the Hubpages system will not allow you to create a Hub?

1. Marsei profile image90
      Marseiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Parks,
      It is fixed.  Evidently I had an add-on to Internet Explorer that was causing problems.  As soon as I got rid of all of them, it was fine!  Now I'm ready to write about Isaac, which was quite an experience!  My daugter and family are staying with us.  They still have no power as do others in the city.  Thanks for asking, Parks.
      marsei

1. Parks McCants profile image79
        Parks McCantsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Glad you're safe.

working