jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What are you looking at right now?

1. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 4 years ago

Besides your 'puter screen. I'm looking at the ocean!

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Only at my computer screen.   I am rotating between HubPages, Youtube,  bing.com, and Amazon. com.   I have to get off the computer.   I LOVE my computer, it is an addiction!   I really do NEED to get out and about, after all, it is nearing the end of summer and colder weather is about to come soon.

2. JanTutor profile image87
    JanTutorposted 4 years ago

My husband hoovering as I flick between HubPages, Twitter and my new website, which I'm supposed to be amending. Distractions, distractions, distractions ... I LOVE DISTRACTIONS!

3. WriteAngled profile image90
    WriteAngledposted 4 years ago

Clouds and the night are brooding over the mountains and valley outside my study window. The street lights are shining.

These lights are what I look for whenever I drive home at night over the Rhigos mountain. All of a sudden, the lights of my valley glimmer in the distance and my heart leaps, because I am nearly home to my little corner of heaven that is the Rhondda Fawr.

The sky tonight is clearer than it has been so far today. For much of the day, I could only see part of the valley, framed in cloud. That is a beautiful sight in itself, as the clouds form a rounded frame, enclosing the view of roofs and trees.

4. Thelma Alberts profile image82
    Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago

I´m looking at the street in front of my house. Observing people passing by through our window from where I am. Tricycles passes by in going to the market. I also look at my papaya tree and thinking if I can harvest the ripe papaya for my desert tomorrow.....And will the bananas ripe for this week for me to be eaten.

1. JanTutor profile image87
      JanTutorposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I am so jealous!!!!!!!

5. samnashy profile image83
    samnashyposted 4 years ago

My iPad screen. Out the corner of my eye my husband is watching TV. It's dark outside, in fact it's pitch black although only 7.30 pm.  Spring is on its way. I' ll change my view in a minute,, maybe.