jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

30 hubs in 30 days: Let Me Make an Effort

1. 0
    tigresosalposted 4 years ago

I joined Hub pages on August 2012. Initially I thought that it is fairly easy to write a couple of hubs every day. However, after writing a few, I realised that it is not that easy to even write a hub a day. Still, I could complete 22 hubs in the very first month and it was a lot of motivation for me. My fellow hubbers suggested me generating new ideas are something that requires more engagement. Towards this, they suggested that a 30 hubs in 30 days challenge may be a good idea to start. I am ready for the challenge. Hub Pages is flooded with ideas in the form of questions, answers, forum posts and other hubs. New ideas also come in the form of inspiration topics and other forms. But, I shall make efforts to write on my own. The ideas I have to generate should be coming from my heart. I am ready for the challenge now with 14 topics in mind. I have jotted down the tentative titles and shall work on them in due course. I need continuous support and am definitely going to get it at Hub pages. Hope, I complete the challenge in a desired manner.

2. MomsTreasureChest profile image75
    MomsTreasureChestposted 4 years ago

Good Luck with your challenge!  I found as a new hubber that it was also important to spend time reading the forums, questions and other hubs to learn the ins and outs of what is important when writing hubs.  So, don't be too hard on yourself if you don't have the quantity of hubs, quality is just as important!

1. 0
      tigresosalposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot Moms, Yes you are right. It is the quality that counts over time. So, For me this challenge is valid as long as I am happy with whatever I am writing.

3. 0
    tigresosalposted 4 years ago

Over last three days, I have written three hubs and submitted them for publication. I do not know the reason but it still shows the green status of under publication. I shall have a discussion on them once they get published.