jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone make a money on facebook?

1. rhodygossip profile image60
    rhodygossipposted 4 years ago

I've been hearing that facebook is the new way to make money online for free, cause of it's page rank of 10-the same as google. I've watched lots of videos of people saying they make another $2500/month in affliate commissions on facebook for free. But i'm wondering if anyone has had any success?

1. Iamsam profile image66
      Iamsamposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You may share you hubs on facebook which will generate traffic.  By increasing traffic, you may earn money.

2. Dale Hyde profile image88
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have shared my hubs on Facebook. I have close to 1300 followers there. My stats show a minimum amount of traffic from Facebook, but I am sure I have had some earnings from the views from Facebook but certainly not near the amount you have mentioned.

I certainly have not made any "real" money from Facebook in my four years of being there.  I would love to know how to do so for "free"!  smile

2. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 4 years ago

I think the main way is to spam your friends with offers for dubious products.

I just saw one like that today, pushing aloe vera products that are sold at many times the price for which they can be bought on the high street.

That person's  posts have now been removed from what I see on Facebook