jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Accolade Disappearing

1. Anonymous00 profile image80
    Anonymous00posted 4 years ago

I've had this accolade come up twice now on my profile. Both times it disappeared practically the next day. Does anyone happen to know why this would happen? Or a fix or process to resolve this issue? Thanks everyone.

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You do not mention which accolade that is disappearing. I have found my "comment" accolade disappearing when I fail to comment for some period of time on hubs.  Not sure if this is a glitch or what, but once I comment a few times, it comes back up.

2. Anonymous00 profile image80

It's the medal that says you "Help new users in the forums" a pink medal with two thumbs up. It's come up twice now and both times disappeared entirely.

Not sure why that one would disappear on you.  Maybe someone who will know will drop by and offer you an answer.

3. Horatio Plot profile image83
    Horatio Plotposted 4 years ago

I stole it. Give me your best Hub and I'll give it back.
    Horatio
    x

4. Millionaire Tips profile image91
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

Many of the accolades are based on recent activity, so if you haven't been flagging and voting recently, then your accolade will go away.  It happened to me regularly as well.  Hop some hubs and you will see it will come back.

5. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Actually, I've noticed this on a regular basis. They periodically take off to get laid or whatever. Do not be concerned. They always come back. And usually they are happier for the experience. Thus giving your profile good karma.

smile

2. mythbuster profile image86
      mythbusterposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Haha - oh THAT's what's going on! smile

Of course!

Makes full sense now

6. Anonymous00 profile image80

I was originally under the assumption that once you earn a medal it stays there. At least that's what I thought. This was a serious question although I'm entertained by some of the comical replies smile Good to see that it will indeed resurface sometime in the future. I've never seen this same occurrence on any other profile before. So it's beneficial to have cleared it up. Thanks to everyone for your inputs smile

1. Horatio Plot profile image83
      Horatio Plotposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, couldn't resist. I just needed some light relief. It's been pretty heated up and down the corridors of ForumLand these last few days.
      Wasn't tring to be facetious.
      Horatio

1. Anonymous00 profile image80
        Anonymous00posted 4 years ago in reply to this

No worries smile

working