jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

how to publish content in hub

1. profile image60
    peterakohposted 4 years ago

please where can i publish my article in hubpage

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You click on the top where it says "start a new hub"

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

A step-by-step guide to the entire site can be found here,

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

3. profile image60

thanks but is saying my hub is too short how do i make it long

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image93
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Simply keep adding more information to the hub.  We aren't able to see what you're working on, so it's hard to offer specific suggestions, but the site guideline is for hubs to have at least 500 words. Hope that helps!

Meanwhile, welcome to the site, and best of luck with your writing.

4. profile image60

thanks ,is it on the hub format page?

5. profile image60

i want to publish an article ,but dont know where to publish on the hub page

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image93
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago in reply to this

First, read the information in the Learning Center; you can find it by clicking on your own name at the top of any page.

Then, at the top of the page (in the black section) click where it says 'start a new hub.' This will take you to a page where you enter the title of your hub. Once you have a titlle, you'll need to indicate what topic it falls under, and then give it at least two tags (words or phrases someone might use to search for your title).  Then click 'continue,' then you'll see a page about site guidelines. The page after that as the capsules where you enter your article. 

It takes some practice to learn how to add the content, photos, videos and other things. Be sure to read everything in the Learning Center and it will help a lot.  Just about everything you need to learn is mentioned there.

working