jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Where is your traffic generated from?

1. courtyB3 profile image79
    courtyB3posted 4 years ago

Do you find you have more traffic generated by hub users, facebook, twitter, or search engines? I have found the most comes from FB and Hub users but I have had traffic hits from google Canada, India, UK, and Austrailia, Bing, yahoo and ask.com

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

I think about 80% from search engines, 15% from Pinterest, the rest various places.

1. courtyB3 profile image79
      courtyB3posted 4 years ago in reply to this

How do you make your search engines provide more hits for you?

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Writing on topics not many people are writing about, but many people are Googling.

3. hifizah profile image59
    hifizahposted 4 years ago

Do you need to understand SEO to get your hub ranked well in search engines? Will finding great keywords and writing good contents do the trick?

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

An elementary understanding is important. I no longer really keyword research - once you get a "feel" for the type of things people type into Google it becomes easier.

4. lorddraven2000 profile image89
    lorddraven2000posted 4 years ago

The vast majority of my traffic is from Google.

5. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

A good way to find what people are searching for, is to type your chosen keywords (your hub 'subject matter') into Google and add some 'what, where, how, why, which' words in front and see what comes up with the automatic Google suggest tool.

You don't need to make your hub title a question, just make sure your hub provides the answers.

working