jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

G.Adsense concern - Apprenticeship Program?

1. Julie Nou profile image60
    Julie Nouposted 4 years ago

Hi,

I've found out that apprenticeship program of HP needs to have a G.Adsense account. Is it okay if it the G.Adsense account is not named after me? It is named under my bestfriend's name.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Is it connected to your account? You do realise you can't change  the name and you'll be relying on your friend to give you the money. You can have one Adsense account per household.

Not a wise idea to use anyone's account that isn't your own, ever!

Julie Nouposted 4 years ago in reply to this

well, yea, it is connected to my account. Also, i do trust her as, really. And yep, i know that using other name for a G.Adsense account is not good, but I don't have a choice. I got banned once, that was 5 years, if I can still remember. And I've read somewhere that it's impossible to get a new account using my name, cause I'll end up banned again.

2. Julie Nou profile image60

..and btw, it's been quite a while. And I do have the control to the account, she can't login or do anything, or whatever. It's just that I'm making someone to stand up in behalf of me.

1. WryLilt profile image87
          WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you're using someone else's account to circumvent a ban, you're definitely breaching ToS.

she's has HP also, and actually writing their, but we have an agreement as to the earnings. Anyway, we don't have much on earnings yet, so we don't have to worry much about it then for a moment

"she has HP also, and actually writing there in her account"
              -->what am i thinking when I type my reply? hmmp! Sorry for that

working