jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Best Hubs n Huber's--

1. abu-murad profile image61
    abu-muradposted 4 years ago

I am trying to get some scenarios sorted out and have only found a few answers in hubs--probably missed-Can anyone please help me answer the following questions-
    1.Who are the 100 score Hubers? Is there any?
    2.Which is best hub regrading visitor or page views?
    3.Who is getting best income in hub now?
    4.Who write the highest number of hubs and whats the number?
    Please answer me this questions!

2. thooghun profile image86
    thooghunposted 4 years ago

1) There are lots and lots of people with very high author and hub scores -- your author score does not necessarily mean you attract a lot of traffic or convert it into earnings.
    2) I doubt anyone will tell you what their money maker is tongue
    3) Same with #2, a lot of successful hubbers avoid the forums like the plague.
    4) There are a few hubbers with over 1000 hubs, but again, that doesnt necessarily correlate with traffic and earnings.

abu-muradposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks -i get you Mr century! At least one answer---

3. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

I think the most productive hubbers avoid being pointed out as their hubs then get copied and spun.

4. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

54 great hubs in just 7 days! You are off to a super start.

Pity the 'voice' in the hubs is different to yours.

abu-muradposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Difference between a man and a writer--the way i thought focus the way i write--and the way i ask is my need - may be different
      there will always be differences-- Their approaches are different. Their styles are different. Their tones, their words, their sentence construction is different...however --actually my hubs are  my published articles last ten years or more in our country local journals and else...
      Thanks Izzym.for your findings.