jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Do all Hubbers know about the Spam folder for comments?

1. Ddraigcoch profile image83
    Ddraigcochposted 4 years ago

It has become apparent through HP Facebook groups and connections that quite a few of us were unaware that there are comments going unseen in a spam folder.
    If you click on your comments tab where you approve comments, check the drop down menu that states "Unmoderated" etc. There will be a selection called "Spam", select it and find your missing comments.
    I hope this helps as many as it has helped just now,

1. JKenny profile image95
      JKennyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I just did this Emma, and I found quite a lot of legitimate comments going back months and months- amazing! I did find a couple of proper spam comments though and deleted them. Still, its worth taking a look. Giving this thread a well deserved bump.

Ddraigcochposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Glad to help, Stacy deserves the real credit as she brought it to my attention.x

2. cheryschmidt profile image60
      cheryschmidtposted 4 years ago in reply to this

HI Emma I found this out a while back, A Friend of mine asked me how I liked his comment and I told him I didn't get a comment from him.. Yep it was in the spam folder I try to check this out every few days.. I usually find a few to. People need to know this. Chery smile

2. backporchstories profile image84
    backporchstoriesposted 4 years ago

That was cool.  Thanks!  I found one comment labeled spam and it wasn't, so I was allowed to correct that.  There is so much yet to learn on these pages and each is valuable.

3. Alastar Packer profile image84
    Alastar Packerposted 4 years ago

Holly Berry Ddraigcoch! Thanks for that info! Found two recent comments with 0 hubs for the posters, one banned and two off site.

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

I never even thought to check all the items in the pull down menu smile awesome. Thanks for sharing and yes, bump smile

You are welcome. I never thought of it until I was chatting with a couple of other hubbers yesterday.

5. Nell Rose profile image90
    Nell Roseposted 4 years ago

I found loads that should have got through from legitimate hubbers! whats that about? thanks that was a good bit of info.

Your welcome Nell and I KNOW!! Not a very helpful place to put them is it? lol.

6. CJWood71 profile image82
    CJWood71posted 4 years ago

Thanks for the information!  I had never even thought to check the pull-down menu on comments.  I am going to check right now to see what I have missed.

7. Patkay profile image87
    Patkayposted 4 years ago

I have not been checking but after your alert I did check. And I have a very important post. Thanks.