Do I need Google Adsense Account To Earn From Hub Pages?

1. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

This is a question that is asked everyday.  Do I need Google Adsense? My Adsense account was denied, but can I still earn from Hub pages? The list goes on.  You can earn, if you are an Amazon or EBay affiliate from those programs if people buy products using your Amazon affiliate link, which has nothing, nothing to do with Google Adsense.

What if you do not have an active Google Adsense Account? Can you still earn from the Hub Pages Ad program?  I decided to email the Hub Pages Team to get the answer, which is as follows:

Yes, an active Google AdSense account is required in order to earn through the HubPages Ad Program:

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

LindaSmith1, why are you telling us this?

It has long been the case that you need a Google Adsense account to earn on Hubpages, and a sentence in your first paragraph is plain wrong anyway. You need an Adsense account to join the Hubpages eBay affiliate program, and you can no longer use your own external eBay affiliate account.

Without an Adsense account, the only way you can earn on HP is through Amazon.