jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Google Hates Me Now - what can I do?

1. Sherry Hewins profile image95
    Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago

OK, I've definitely been google slapped. On all of my best performing hubs, which have been steadily gaining views, I have 0 google views for the last 3 days. A search for the exact title of my hubs returns nothing. I am not aware of anything that breaks the rules on any of these hubs. I would appreciate any advice from someone who's been there and recovered from it.

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

Did HP idle these hubs?  Did you check your account page and find any ZZZZ's?

Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No, I have all green dots on my hubs. No Zzs.

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

This, "Look out world... fiddle", is plastered all over google. Stolen copies? Duplicates? Other?

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Looks like just followed links, not stolen or duplicates. All appears well? Sorry, it was the only idea I had. sad

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well, you are still indexed and even got links out there working for you. You might be back in business in a few days. It's happened with others before I believe.

I'm editing the text in my first post, so as not to be dup.

4. Easy Exercise profile image90
    Easy Exerciseposted 4 years ago

Will interlinking hubs help? I too have been hit hard. Would it be worth my time to go through each hub and do the suggest links?

I want to climb out of this again - for the 22nd time. Am I diligent or dumb? Or perhaps just stubborn?

5. Glenn Stok profile image97
    Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago

Sherry, paradigmsearch is right. It looks like all your hubs are indexed. You can see this by Googleing the following:

site:sherryhewins.hubpages.com

Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

OK, well thanks. If I look at google analytics it shows a spike of triple my normal traffic just before it went off the cliff. So, just wait and see? Sigh.

working