jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

What wrong with my URL?

1. rob211rp profile image80
    rob211rpposted 4 years ago

I have been creating hubs all day and it will not allow me to create another because of this message:

"Create A Hub
    Simplified Version   
    You can now upload videos directly to HubPages!
    Publishing a Video on HubPages is just as easy as publishing a Hub. Just select the new the Video layout in step 3 below, and you'll have the opportunity to upload your video in the editing tool (in the new HubPages Video Capsule).

Please fix these errors before continuing:

Please specify a web address for your Hub.

1 Hub Title

Permalink: http://rob211rp.hubpages.com/hub/ Edit"

Why is it giving me this error message when it has been working all day?

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What you may try, that has worked for me in the past, is simply to log out of HubPages...delete the cache in your browser, then log back into HubPages and see if that helps.

rob211rpposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the tip. That has worked in the past with other technical problems I'll give it a try. Good looking out and good luck hubbing.

Didn't work-I'm going to have to contact the staff for technical support. Thanks for the attempt at helping out though.

Sorry it did not work. The direct contact for HP support is team@hubpages.com should you chose to email them.

Thank you again.

Problem solved! I think Hub pages staff fixed it for me. I wrote them an email and copied and pasted the exact error message I was getting into the email. A day later no more problem. Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

Great news and welcome to HubPages.... That slipped my mind in my earlier post!

working