1. moneyfairy profile image62
    moneyfairyposted 4 years ago

What does someone get by bullying another individual? I was in a parking lot at a supermarket and this couple came up to me and said "Do you know you weren't supposed to turn down this isle to park " And I said "no" ,there was no particular sign saying anything???They contiued to bully and harrass me over somthing so trivial as a parking space?? I didn't say a word. Just let them finish and got into my car and left. I felt like saying "does this make you feel better to yell at a perfect stranger? Are you so unhappy with your lives that you need to gang up on someone in a supermarket parking lot to tell them where they should park?? It was just really odd and bizzare?? Any opinions welcomed.

1. classicalgeek profile image87
      classicalgeekposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I brought my voice students to a networking event, to introduce them to the concept of networking, where I knew most of the other attendees there for years. My students got bullied to "sing a high C" even after I intervened and read my colleagues the riot act. Some of them had been taking lessons for only a few weeks, and most of the voice students I get have real emotional problems that stem from bad teaching. I get bullied to sing all the time but it's been happening for 25 years, so I usually tell them I'll sing right after they've done my 1040 or diagnosed my weird medical problem, or whatever is appropriate to their profession.

1. moneyfairy profile image62
        moneyfairyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

LOL (about the last sentence.) Good for you for standing up for yourself.Thanks for your reply !!!