jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Referral link url

1. Charu Bhatnagar profile image79
    Charu Bhatnagarposted 4 years ago

What is a Referral Link URL, generally asked for in blog directories, and how do I add it or use it?Please help.

1. Robie Benve profile image94
      Robie Benveposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Gharu, an URL is a web address, if you post it somewhere where people can click on it it becomes a link, because it will take the clicker to the destination.
      I'm not sure what kind of link the questions in the blog directories are asking specifically, maybe you other websites?
      You can add a link to any text document through the insert link tool. The icon looks often as a chain ring (or link).
      You highlight the text you want to become "clickable" (or hyperlink), click on the link icon, and enter there the destination web address.
      Hope this makes sense...

1. Charu Bhatnagar profile image79
        Charu Bhatnagarposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot for help. I think It will take sometimefor me to understand  all this completely.

1. WryLilt profile image87
          WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

A URL is a web address. Like www.Hubpages.com.

A referral URL is one that includes a tracker so people who click it will give YOU the credit if they sign up. For instance on Hubpages it would be:

www.hubpages.com/_YOURTRACKER/user/new or http://charubhatnagar.hubpages.com/_YOU … ub/hubname

working