jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is this hub too long?

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image75
    MomsTreasureChestposted 4 years ago

http://momstreasurechest.hubpages.com/h … tisfaction

Does it lose your attention part way through?

Do you think I should delete a couple capsules?  Like the locator or employment one?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

1. agilitymach profile image100
      agilitymachposted 4 years ago in reply to this

When I read the hub, I wasn't interested in the tips on customer satisfaction.  They aren't useful to me in what I do.  BUT I did want to see the McDonald's hamburger copy recipe.  Now THAT is something I might be interested in.

Fortunately, your hub was laid out so that I could easily scan through the customer service stuff to get to the "meat" (pun intended) of what I was looking for.

Was it too long?  No.  As long as it's laid out so the information I want is easy to get to, it is fine.

2. Reality Bytes profile image93
    Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago

Too long?  No, the hub is awesome! 

if it was me, I would take some pictures of actual McDonald food.  Not necessary but IMO, they pics would enhance the hub!  smile

You can also write some smaller hubs with more details and link to them from this one.  Example:  a hub on customer satisfaction, perhaps another recipe hub?

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image75
      MomsTreasureChestposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the good ideas Reality Bytes!  I'm at McDonald's enough, snapping a few pictures would be a snap...lol pun unintended...

3. 0
    FreyaKraftposted 4 years ago

I found your article very good. Well, I am a newcomer myself, but still, from an objective point of view, it was nice and well designed. Well done, and not too long. :-)