jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Resolved: if or when Hub Pages will ever reformat their template.

1. rob211rp profile image81
    rob211rpposted 4 years ago

It would be nice if we had more creative options available to us. Meaning the formatting of the templates we are given. They only allow us to move the images to one side or spread it across the screen. Why not incorporate the ability of a Microsoft word with all its many tools?

1. jacharless profile image80
      jacharlessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Generally speaking, the layout must remain consistent across the board, as HP is a magazine style site. Adding too many tools or template variations changes this to a blog style site. Such sites exist -like blogger, tumblr, wordpress, etc.

James.

rob211rpposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Can you use adsense and get paid on the other sites?

1. tussin profile image60
          tussinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Adsense is not specific to Hubpages.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

I agree, and would suggest left aligning pictures as the first option to add.

Me to-the fact that we can only place them across the whole screen or to the right is annoying!

2. tussin profile image60
      tussinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I would also like that.

3. MickiS profile image94
    MickiSposted 4 years ago

We most recently did a major redesign of the Hub this past June, so it was just updated.

It is neat and I like this platform. I was just offering more suggestions. I am sure you will continue to develop more into your site as time goes by. Thanks for your feedback.

1. wavegirl22 profile image49
        wavegirl22posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Within the structure that is already in place there are many ways that you can make your Hub page your own. Get creative with pictures and you will see a world of difference.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think we are talking about the flexibility of the design, not just what the design is.

That is more specifically what I meant. However; the creativity suggestion is welcome and appreciated. Thanks!

working