jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

can i post my html adcode to my hubpage

1. getgoogleadsense profile image61
    getgoogleadsenseposted 4 years ago

plz rply.can i insert my html adcode to my hubpage...??

2. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HubPages smile You can insert your adsense, amazon and ebay affiliate codes but not others. HP allows only for the programs we sign up that they make available for us.

getgoogleadsenseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

can i sell any adspace of my hubpage? plz suggest me..i have not adsense approval account as my hub is new

3. Dame Scribe profile image59

At this time, no sad  Adsense will be rejected when you have only ONE hub. It's recommended you have a minimum of ten and promote them around the internet helps.

mam i m from india and my hub is new..i just wrote only one article...for indian citizen my hube have to be atleast 6 months old according to adsense..thts why my requested was rejected i think..plz suggest me what should i do now???

2. getgoogleadsense profile image61

hello mam plz help me.mam i m from india and my hub is new..i just wrote only one article...for indian citizen my hube have to be atleast 6 months old according to adsense..thts why my requested was rejected i think..plz suggest me what should i do now???

4. Dame Scribe profile image59

As I said, it's recommended you write TEN hubs at least and promote them around the internet.

ok mam thanks for your support..i will write 9 more hubs and publish tem ..hope then google will accept me..thank you so much...

5. tussin profile image60
    tussinposted 4 years ago

You have no Adsense account and no idea how to get one in less than 6 months and yet you chose the username "getgoogleadsense" for HubPages. Is your day job being a comedian?

from india u can not get it less then 6 months..i challenge you my friend...google will not accept you

1. psycheskinner profile image79
        psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

He is commenting on your poor choice of name not your situation.

Make ten hubs, wait six months, and apply.  That is the system. You should know, it is what your hub is about.

You should also take down the Google logo, they don't allow people to use it in that way.

6. tussin profile image60
    tussinposted 4 years ago

getgoogleadsense, I just found this hub that explains how to get Google Adsense.  I hope you find it useful in solving your present situation.  Take care and good luck to you friend.

http://getgoogleadsense.hubpages.com/hu … T-APPROVAL

working