Resolved: An Email Collection Option

1. pinappu profile image78
    pinappuposted 4 years ago

Hubpages alows us the hubbers to have semi- independent micro sites i.e., sub-domains. I like this idea. But it would be nice if we have some means to catch the non - hubber viewers of our hubbs other than inviting them to join the hubpages and follow us.

I think it would be beneficial for both hubpages and us, if there would have a way to get the email addresses of the out side viewers. They would get email after our publication of a new hub. You can call it a email list for every subdomain.

1. kiwi gal profile image60
      kiwi galposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Totally agree on the idea.

2. MickiS profile image95
    MickiSposted 4 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion, pinappu, but this is a violation of our Terms of Service. Section 4 Restrictions and Prohibitions for Use states that "You may not...Spam any User or mass email any User in an automated fashion."

In addition to being a Community for writers, we have an obligation to protect our readers--especially from spam.

I am not suggesting that you, in particular, would spam people. However, this is a feature that would make it WAY too easy for the bad apples to upset the apple cart.