I ran across a couple of undated pages in the learning center (I think that's where I saw it) that there is going to be a new Amazon affiliate program. I'm sure HP has our best interests at heart, but I have some questions about how it will work.
- Presumably, you won't need your own Amazon ID, as it will by HP's ID. So, I'm guessing, that you keep your original ID, but can no longer use it in HP?
- How will the net commission compare to what you get as a direct affiliate? Again, guessing, that HP will be able to negotiate a higher rate, but then they take their cut, what are you left with?
- Will Omakase ads be available (I've found elsewhere that those work well). These are contextual ads.
- Will we still be able to insert individual products and use text links in our hubs?
- If so on the latter, will there be better tools than we have now to choose or search for products? The Amazon capsule is rather weak in that department.
by Robin Egerton2 years ago
Can anyone explain why Arkansas is not eligible to participate in the Amazon Affiliate program? Is there a way around that? Are there other ways I can monetize my hubs?
by Marina2 years ago
We're excited to officially launch the HubPages Amazon Program, a new way for you to earn from Amazon products on your Hubs! The Amazon Program offers a very high Amazon commission tier because the volume of sales...
by Lily Rose2 years ago
I'm a bit behind the ball having been absent for a bit and my Amazon earnings have gone way down as a result, so I'm considering switching to the HP Amazon Program and am wondering if in fact most Hubbers are earning...
by TIMETRAVELER22 years ago
I have been using amazon capsules in my articles for some time but have made almost nothing from them. When I checked my earnings settings to sign up for the new Amazon earnings via Hub Pages, it said my Amazon...
by Fiction Teller2 years ago
Hi,I have other accounts here (this is my forum account). So far in the two days of Amazon earnings reports in the new HubPages-linked Amazon products, I only see products listed that I directly linked to. ...
by Shadaan Alam24 months ago
I have joined the Hubpages Amazon program with much hope, however i feel so let down when daily i see a big ZERO in my Amazon earnings, this has not been the case earlier. Am i the only one or do you feel the same too?
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.