jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

1. 0
    FreyaKraftposted 4 years ago

I have written my first few hubs. Well, I would certainly like to get feedback. Any idea how long it takes to get the first few feedbacks? Thanks.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

One of my hubs had over 100,000 views before it got a comment smile But if you put some links to a hub or two in the Extreme Hub Makeover forum you can get some feedback.

2. Healthy Pursuits profile image88
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 4 years ago

You need to get some followers, too,which you gradually get by publishing hubs and by making yourself known in the HP community through comments of your own, following other writers that you like and posting in forums.

You'll find that, unless you're in some specific categories - examples would be hubs about dogs or gardening - you won't get a lot of comments. I write more health hubs than anything else, and it's really hit or miss whether or not I get comments.

However, you can look at your hub score, and as your readers rate your hub, it will go up. Don't be concerned if it fluctuates. The hub score doesn't depend on reader ratings alone. Another feedback type is how many people rate it as "useful", "interesting", etc.

Good luck and, while comments are nice, feedback doesn't always happen, except as page views. Some of my best earning hubs don't get any feedback at all. However, they do get a lot of page views from Google.(Well, a lot  in comparison with my other hubs, that is.)

3. WriteAngled profile image90
    WriteAngledposted 4 years ago

I find it strange how FreyaKraft is purportedly studying German literature at Semmelweis University, when Semmelweis University is a medical school in Budapest, Hungary.

4. Hollie Thomas profile image60
    Hollie Thomasposted 4 years ago