jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

# pageviews unchanged, but earnings up

1. LauraGT profile image86
    LauraGTposted 4 years ago

I've noticed the last couple of days that I have the same number of daily pageviews, on pretty much the same hubs, but my earnings are up about 30%.  Anyone have the same experience or an explanation?  Maybe a new earnings algorithm?

1. Credence2 profile image85
      Credence2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

i have not seen it yet, but I will be watching to see if I can get a bump or two.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image95
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Mine have been just the opposite for almost a month now.  My page views are way down and so are my CPMs...weird!

3. Novel Treasure profile image85
      Novel Treasureposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've noticed both, that my views are up slightly but my revenue has greatly increased. I'm not complaining, but curious to know if its temporary or something I can expect to continue.

2. john000 profile image90
    john000posted 4 years ago

I have noticed an increase the last 4 days with similar page views. Don't know if it is from a new Google animal (Panda, etc) but I like it.

3. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

HP earnings CPM has been unusually high this past few days.

I noticed it across all my accounts.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
      Hollie Thomasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Me too, yipeeeeeee smile

4. incomeguru profile image84
    incomeguruposted 4 years ago

i think the sudden rise in earnings has to do with advertisers paying more per click.

5. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

I suspect it might be a gltich.  waiting to see the weekend numbers.

6. 0
    marked4destinyposted 4 years ago

probably adv. are paying more or there is a system error - check with  Advertise@HubPages.com (only email I could find w/HubPages)

7. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 4 years ago

This month my CPM has varied from just over $4 to just under $9 on this account, but there have been no obvious differences over the last days. At other times it has gone down to less than $2.50 and up to more than $12.

On another account it has at times actually gone down to well below $1 and up to nearly $12.

I find it difficult to believe that the value of our hubs to advertisers can vary so greatly!