jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Please allow linking within the same page so that we can make index!

1. naturalmedicines profile image80
    naturalmedicinesposted 4 years ago

linking within the same page is not allowed using <a name="xyz"  and then liking that area of the page using #,  please allow this feature of html so that we can be competitive against wikipedia on quality and quantity of content.

I have written half article around 3000 words about celery after researching data for a month and i now realise that google may potentially downgrade my content as it becomes difficult to navigate.

Can't paste link to my post as this is my first submission in this forum.

The heading of my hub is ' Celery -Apium graveolens' you can see my concern by visiting my half done hub.

2. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

I think what you want is a Table of Contents?

Darkside has a great hub on that.

http://darkside.hubpages.com/hub/tableofcontents

naturalmedicinesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

GOD BLESS U! U brought me out of depression!

3. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

I read your hub and what can I say? Wow!

All I knew about celery is that is tastes nice in soup, although I did discover just this year (from another hubber), that if you put the final bit (after you have stripped all the stems off) into water, it takes root and grows again!

I had no idea about that, and now have three healthy plants growing so will not need to buy celery for a while.

But you have taken the whole 'information about celery' to another level, so well done you! I hope it is successful smile

Spanish for celery is 'apio' by the way. I think you made a typo.

It was one of the first words I learned when I lived in Spain.. I needed them to make my soup!

PS Are you sure you want to put the Table of Contents in the top capsule? Sometimes an introduction to the hub is better in first position.

naturalmedicinesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for going through the hub, 'apio' corrected, I still have to put in around 2000 words more along with few pictures and videos to make it complete. hope would be able to complete by end of this month. I also think putting a small introduction at the top would be a good idea.

working