jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

FIXED: Problems loading any page on the site

1. Daughter Of Maat profile image98
    Daughter Of Maatposted 4 years ago

I hope this actually posts, it took about 5 minutes (I timed it) to load the "Post a new thread page." I've been having problems loading pages all over the site. The feed page only loads half of the feed, and NONE of the sidebar (hubber's score, accolades, HOTD etc.)

My stats page only loads half of the screen, the hubs that are not yet published (and that I need to work on) I can't get to because only half of my hubs are loading.

I'm fairly certain it's HP and not my internet connection because all the other sites I have visited today had no problem whatsoever loading.

As I type this, Firefox says this page is still loading. I attempted to add a screen shot here to show what I'm seeing, but unfortunately, that feature wouldn't load.

1. Jenn-Anne profile image90
      Jenn-Anneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I went for a couple of hours where I was unable to access the site. I'm guessing there was a technical problem that affected at least some of us. The site seems to be working OK now though.

Daughter Of Maatposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It does look like it's back up. I'm assuming if we couldn't get to it, no one else could. THat may be the reason for the large drop in traffic I had today.

It would be nice if they'd tell us "hey look sorry, site was down, it's fixed" etc. I thought my internet service or my computer was having issues. lol

2. Matthew Meyer profile image79
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

@Daughter Of Maat

Sorry to hear about the problems you experienced with the site.

I am unaware of any site-wide issue that would have resulted in the issues you experienced, but it is certainly possible there was a temporary glitch.

Is the site working properly for you now?

Daughter Of Maatposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it only lasted about 8 hours, and apparently there were quite a few people who had problems. (They all posted it on facebook lol).

Thankfully it was just temporary.

Closed to reply

working