jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Sleeping hub(s)

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
    Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago

I have a new sleeping hub. I am thinking that I shall let it sleep until I find a new home for it.  Is anyone else doing this as well?  I simply don't have the time to continue tweaking all of my hubs periodically to please Google or HP.  So much for "passive" earnings, lol.

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I know of one hubber that just regularly tosses them into the basement until she decides what to do with them.

Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I reckon that is what I shall do with this one in particular. Thanks. smile

2. jacharless profile image79
    jacharlessposted 4 years ago

.oO { shh, my hub is sleeping --and is counting ad clicks instead of sheep.. } Oo.
    big_smile

3. SmartAndFun profile image92
    SmartAndFunposted 4 years ago

I believe if you change one word, then change it back to what you had originally, that will be enough of an edit to keep the hub indexed. Still kinda a pain and takes away the ease of the income being completely passive, but much easier than rewriting or doing a major edit. (That is, if you really want to keep it here.)

I may do that and see how that works. Thanks for the suggestion!

4. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Let sleeping hubs lie? That is the question.

I did some minor editing and it woke up, but this morning it is asleep again.  I reckon it be a tired hub.

working