After many entries into the title for the most boring hub possible, the finalists have been narrowed down to 10, and we need your votes to establish the winner. The voting page cn be found at http://www.prettywasted.com/
The winner has to write the hub they suggested and publish it, so it could be fun.
The finalists who need your votes are:
1) "Fun at the Cemetry" by B.T. Evilpants
2) "The Art of Blinking" by zstephaniez
3) "A Narrative Description Of The Feed From My Webcam, Which Is Trained On A Wall Clock" by rmr
4) "The Secret Life of Broccoli." by violetsun
5) "A Day in the Life of an Accountant". by Sufidreamer
6) "Disassembling a Bic Pen" (now with pictures!) by Kika Rose
7) "My Garden Hose is Blue" by Mighty Mom
8) "Naming your Empty Toilet Paper and Paper Towel Cardboard Cylinders" by Trish1048
9) "Normal Wind Effects on a Concrete Wall Over a 50 Year Period" Anna13
10) "How to Find Interesting Migration Patterns of Doves by The Way Their Droppings Appear" by Anna13
Please visit http://www.prettywasted.com/ and vote. The actual Hub (link below) is well worth a read too, some hysterical suggestions from people for boring hub titles.
Thanks! hehe. Just cast my vote and now its a tie between Evilpants and Trish: "Fun at he Cemetry" and "Naming your Empty Toilet Paper and Paper Towel Cardboard Cylinders." I like quite a few others too, and have voted for them as well.
You all know her. You all love her upbeat, positive ways. Amy Jane needs our help, hubbers. She's in an important contest. The prize - a six month gig @ $5,000 per month blogging job.This is only the...
Good news! Thanks to you, we've made the final round of voting for Mashable's Open Web Awards. You can vote daily just by clicking below and signing into your FaceBook or Twitter account, until December...
Hey everyone! If you've stopped by our blog, or read the newsletter, chances are you've already heard that we've proposed a panel for SXSW 2012. The theme: Bringing Back the Love When Google Hates You! ...