jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Submit your favorite advice hubs!!!

1. EspianScrolls profile image61
    EspianScrollsposted 8 years ago

If you have a hub in mind who's given exelent advice recently enter it here!!! Spread the word about those trying there best to help other people out on hubpages! Then check out the hubs others have submitted and post some positive fanmail or comments. Lets bring up the spirits of 2009's hubbers!!!

I'll start by posting some of my own advice pages. But only one now.

http://hubpages.com/huh/espianadvice

Post yours now!!! Spread the word!!!

1. Nickny79 profile image88
      Nickny79posted 8 years ago in reply to this

I think that's a fine idea for a new hub.  I have quite a few advice hubs that have received a bit of attention.

2. anne.moss profile image61
    anne.mossposted 8 years ago

Are we allowed to do that? for most hubbers that would mean pretty much posting all of their hubs - may make the thread kinda spammy wink

1. EspianScrolls profile image61
      EspianScrollsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I do notice that. I was tryin to avoid that. I just want people to share about hubbers who have given them great advice. I dont want people to post strictly links but stories with links. So that way we can all obtain the advice and thank those who give their time to help.

2. ajcor profile image61
      ajcorposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Well I don't think this works from hubpages point of view - the page is no longer there - removed for whatever reason.....altthough it could be that the link is not correct ....Link was not correct      go to
      http://hubpages.com/hub/espianadvice     wink

3. EspianScrolls profile image61
    EspianScrollsposted 8 years ago

Anybody else Have Suggestions?? Please Post Them Here.

4. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Here is some advice -

Do not start forum threads for the sole purpose of posting a link to your hubs. It says this at the top of every forum page -

"Please note that advertising and promotional posts in the forums will be deleted and may result in the closing of your HubPages account. Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links. Please use the Forums in the spirit of community!"

And your need to be asked for advice is getting a little frenetic.

And your advice is horrible. Sex is ONLY for procreating the earth? Good grief ! Please take your medieval thinking away and hide it where it belongs - In your head.

I heartily suggest a therapist.

5. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Are you sure you meant head Mark? lol

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

lol

A box in the ground would probably be more appropriate. Consecrated ground that is.......

working