Resolved: Upgrade the Review Box to Allow more than one in a hub

1. Novel Treasure profile image85
    Novel Treasureposted 4 years ago

I like to write reviews on products and the addition of a 5 star box is great, but it only allows one per hub. It would be nice if we could have more than one that way we could rate products on individual characteristics as opposed to an overall view.

For example, if I were rating a product, I'd like to rate it on price, durability, technology, asthetics, use, etc...A person reading the hub may not care about the price but if the overall rating was down because of the rating on price, they may not choose that product.

So my suggestion would be to allow us to include more than one review box in a hub. Thank you for your time and consideration.

2. MickiS profile image95
    MickiSposted 4 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion, Novel Treasure, but this is actually not possible. The Ratings capsule marks up your Hub in special tags so that search engines can read and make sense of the structured data. A page can only have one ratings markup in it.

Google has a great article on micro formats if you want to learn more about this Internet standard: … ured_data.

1. Novel Treasure profile image85
      Novel Treasureposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for taking the time to respond. It really is nice to know that we as hubbers are heard by the staff. It definitely makes me feel more a part of hubpages, that my opinion is considered. Even if I don't know much about the "technical" side of the process.