jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

How many page views do YOU get?

1. jeffreydjm profile image85
    jeffreydjmposted 4 years ago

Just out of curisity.. I'm interested to know how many daily page views some my fellow hubbers typically get, I normally get around the 100 mark, purely organic through SEO, all hubs included.

How many do you get? And do you advertise your Hubs or is it all organic?

1. mattforte profile image91
      mattforteposted 4 years ago in reply to this

My top hub gets 300-400 hits per day. I've done no SEO...every week it seems to break the previous week's record for hits in a day.
      I should add, it was one of my first Apprenticeship hubs - the title was assigned to me and I just wrote the best article I could write.

2. grinnin1 profile image83
      grinnin1posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I only get 100 -200 a day- blah- I do my best with the SEO stuff, but I don't really do much advertising at all. Guess I need to start....

3. Lwelch profile image94
      Lwelchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Total views are 600-1200/day.  About half of that is from google.com.  The others are international google sites.  I get a few hubpage hits on each hub daily.  One of my hubs has a link at a lawyer's site and I get 5-7 hits from his site a day.  I also get quite a few from dailystrength.com as both myself and my readers post my pages there in the pulmonary embolism support group.  They are why I started writing and I try to let people know I am here.

I do little SEO.  i write about topics that I can't find info on online and that I have needed to know, social issues stuck in my brain that I want to vent about, and materials for my resume (I am in school for teaching).  i do use the title tuner and think about titles and headings carefully.  I write facts, I back my information with links, and do my homework.  Some hubs have huge popularity that I would never expect.  My venting on CFL bulbs is now getting 400/day.  i never intended that I just was venting.  The site on health insurance after pulmonary embolism is fairly quiet despite the fact I would think that the information is desperately needed.  I guess in the end, you never know.

2. jeffreydjm profile image85
    jeffreydjmposted 4 years ago

That's quite impressive, well done to you on that one! Is it mostly traffic from search engines?

1. mattforte profile image91
      mattforteposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'd say 99.9% search engines.

3. Hollie Thomas profile image60
    Hollie Thomasposted 4 years ago

At the moment I'm receiving between 300-400 organic hits across my account daily. The only promotion I do is to pin them and FB them.

4. Shanna11 profile image91
    Shanna11posted 4 years ago

On average I receive 500-600 views across the board. It will occasionally drop and rise, but it's not bad.

Besides pinning a lot of recipes it's all been organic.

5. Annsalo profile image86
    Annsaloposted 4 years ago

On this account I am only doing about 20 views a day, on my main account I am getting between 100 and 200 a day. I do no promotion outside of the occasional google +.

6. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I average between 75 and 100 per day. It may be small potatoes but at least it's consistent.

7. passthejelly profile image80
    passthejellyposted 4 years ago

I guess I am doing decent.  I usually get about 2000 daily hits.  Most of it is from Google.