jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Link Problem

1. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

Hi Paul,

Adding links is not working properly. Everything is fine till I hit the done editing button. After that point the links disappear. Is there any specific number of internal links that can be inserted in a hub? Or is it just a bug? I hope you will check this soon.

Thank you

2. SunSeven profile image62

I am still having problem with the links. Can you please have a look Paul?

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

I don't believe there is any technical limitation on the number of links you can have in a link capsule.  I didn't discover any problems with large number of links (using firefox).  Has anyone else had trouble?

What browser are you using?  Can you give me the specific steps you followed that caused the links to disappear?

4. SunSeven profile image62

Thanks Paul. I use Firefox version
    When I add links it gets added alright. But when I click save some or all of the links disappear. It doesn't happen all the time. Sometimes when I add only 3 or 4 links only, it functions fine.

5. Tom Schirmer profile image60
    Tom Schirmerposted 9 years ago

There is a limit on the number of links that can be added to a single link capsule, but it's quite high -- somewhere upwards of a hundred links (see http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/34).  Does the problem only appear in capsules that have a lot of links?

6. Maddie Ruud profile image81
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

I experienced a similar problem, but when I went back and looked, it was happening because of backslashes and other html symbols that HubPages was coming up with when reading the links.  Make sure there are no extra "/" marks in the link title or description after it's checked the link before you hit "add link."  Hope that solves the problem.  Did for me!