100 Bucks A Day

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (18 posts)
  1. David R Bradley profile image81
    David R Bradleyposted 11 years ago

Who's seeing this kind of daily income on HubPages and what suggestions do you have for generating 100 dollars a day from HubPages.  I know this is possible and would love to hear from those who are doing this successfully and what tips you have to hit this target sooner rather than later!  Thanks in advance!!!

David

1. FatFreddysCat profile image92
      FatFreddysCatposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Good luck with this. It seems to me that those who are makin' those kind of benjaminz around here are not always willing to share their secrets.

1. David R Bradley profile image81
        David R Bradleyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Which just seems silly because there's plenty of money for everybody and the more Hubbers that can hit that kind of income, the better it is for HubPages.  So, my promise to you right now is that as soon as I establish this kind of income, you will see a Hub from me telling everyone exactly how to do it.  Here in the good old USA, we have an amazing opportunity to create prosperity, create our own economy and thrive.

1. relache profile image73
          relacheposted 11 years agoin reply to this

So after 3 years and 155 Hubs, how far do you think you are from your goal?

In the pre-Panda days, there was a guy here who hit that level of earnings with just a couple dozen Hubs.  Interestingly, he chose to leave the site after Panda and admin once posted that if someone used his methods and promotional strategies now, they'd be banned.

1. paradigmsearch profile image61
            paradigmsearchposted 11 years agoin reply to this

M?

1. wilderness profile image93
              wildernessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I would have said the same thing, but M is still here.  Some of the hubs are gone, but half remain.

I'm guessing the big moneymakers and the stuff with the dubious backlinking are the ones that are gone.

2. soconfident profile image72
      soconfidentposted 11 years agoin reply to this

That a real challenge right there, but I believe its possible.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 11 years ago

I guess anyone could do it if they write about 5000 hubs?

3. Mom Kat profile image78
    Mom Katposted 11 years ago

$100 a day ~ I'd be happy reaching the $50 a month payout smile

I guess I have to do some more investigating on how to get more traffic.  Even my higher ranked articles aren't getting as many page views as I would like. 

The most viewed hub I have is one on easy homemade tartar sauce.  I have no idea why or how that one does what it does, but if more of my hubs got a steady view like that one, I'd be happy.

4. passthejelly profile image72
    passthejellyposted 11 years ago

I make about 50 dollars a month so I would say that to increase earnings to 100 dollars a day you would have to get 60x the traffic.  2000 views per day x 60 would be 120000 daily hits.  Your best bet if you want to make this kind of money is to start your own website or write for sites that pay you decently per article.  Depending on the topics you write about I would say that 100 views per day is a good figure for a health hub with a valuable topic.  This means that you would have to write about 1200 hubs to get this amount of traffic.  That's a lot of work to put in writing here, and traffic varies from hub to hub.  Anyways this is very achievable if you are willing to put in the effort to make it happen.  I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find success on your hub journey.

-A side note some topics generate a lot more traffic than others so to find your own figure I would take and average between the hubs you write and the traffic you get.  If you want to find out how much more content you need by simply multiplying your average traffic by how much you would need to earn as much as you desire.  I hope this helps xD

5. stestifie profile image71
    stestifieposted 11 years ago

I have seen that the hubs that are getting the most traffic are the ones that are writing on topics about things others can debate on. People love debates!

1. 2uesday profile image66
      2uesdayposted 11 years agoin reply to this

But do you think debate leads to earnings?

Traffic does not always equal earnings.

2. ThompsonPen profile image65
      ThompsonPenposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Its true. I love love love reading a hub that's going to get my back up. It helps me learn and get to know other hubbers smile

6. Novel Treasure profile image89
    Novel Treasureposted 11 years ago

I would have to argue that it isn't necessarily about quantity of content and rushing out to write 1200 hubs just to get the traffic that you want. Chances are if you are rushing your articles, they aren't going to be very good quality and people aren't likely to come back or read other hubs by you. I have some hubs that people have said they have read more than once. It's worth taking the time, editing, and re-editing.

That is not to discount that if you write 1200 hubs and get at least one hit per day, you would be in better shape than if you wrote 10 hubs and got 10 hits a day.

I just think the writing good material, getting people to follow you, and the types of topics you write on are all helpful in being successful on Hubpages.

7. profile image0
    Anonymous00posted 11 years ago

By the time you are pulling in a hundred dollars a day you're better of to pay the licensing fees for a private domain and host your website independently.

1. ThompsonPen profile image65
      ThompsonPenposted 11 years agoin reply to this

How do you make money off your own domain name? Using Adsense?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)