jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Missing Ads?

1. LQWILLIams profile image91
    LQWILLIamsposted 4 years ago

Hello, I recently linked my adsense account to hubpages. When I view my hubs I can usually see a banner across the top and one or two ads at the very bottom of the of the post. In the actually post content there are no ads, however. There seems to be blocks of white space where I would expect the ads to be but no ads. Did I miss a step in the process? Please advise.

Thanks

lqwilliams

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image87
      Marina Lazarevicposted 4 years ago in reply to this

LQWILLIams: an engineer is looking into this. It sounds like a bug. I'll report back when I have more information. smile

LQWILLIamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you

Any progress on this issue. I'm still not seeing ads, just white space. Thanks.

Is anyone still working on this? I still have no ads and no answers. It's been 6 days.

2. tamron profile image59
    tamronposted 4 years ago

I am sort of having the same problem.  I checked several of my hubs for several days now the block ad on right side is not showing relevant ads and only showing one text ad per block ad.  It should either show 3 text ads per block or a picture ad.

Sorry you are having trouble too. My hubs are still the same and as you can see haven't had a reply here in a while. Good luck to you. Hope its resolved soon.

working