jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

New Profile

1. Marsei profile image91
    Marseiposted 4 years ago

When doing my new profile, I listed three hubbers whose work I like.  When I saved
    the changes and viewed my profile, the people who are showing, I have never heard of.  I just don't have time to go through 500 people by clicking the Xs until the ones I wanted come up.  Is there anything I can do?  What was the point of asking if they weren't going to use the ones I selected?
    Just curious.  Not a really big deal.  I can live with it, but if anyone knows how I change it, let me know.

1. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Actually, that section where you can input the names of 3 users is for blocking certain hubbers, not featuring them.  For instance, if you wanted to block me, Paul Edmondson, and Simone Smith from ever appearing in the list of  "other hubbers you may like" you would enter our three names there.  Not that you would want to block any of us of course....  smile

Marseiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank, Paul.
        I should have read more thoroughly.  Actually, no, I wouldn't want to block anyone.  We're all in this together, I suppose. 
        Thanks for taking time to answer!

1. profile image0
          calculus-geometryposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome, but sorry for the confusion, I'm not Paul E.

2. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Alas, as stated, that option is just for blocking a few from showing there. I would presume the rest rotate there. It would be an awesome addition for us to pick and choose who we would like to display there as I do believe it is "our" profile.  The way it is now it looks to the viewer that we are the ones that are suggesting those other members.

Marseiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Dale.
        You have been so helpful over the last few months, and I do appreicate it.  As I'm sure you've figured out, I'm not remotely techy!  I do like the look of the new profiles and the presentation of the features hubs.
        Thank you again for always having an answer for me!
        marsei

2. Marsei profile image91
    Marseiposted 4 years ago

Mr. Calculus-Geometry, I'm just being blonde in general here, so forgive me!  I thought I looked your name up correctly.  Thanks, though.

working