jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Very new to Hubpages! What do these scores mean?

1. kekesolis profile image61
    kekesolisposted 4 years ago

Hello everyone. I'm very new to hubpages, day 2 and counting. I'm trying to figure out what all of these scores mean. There are some next to my hubs and one next to the picture on my profile. And what does it mean when these go up and down? Just wondering if I'm getting off to a good start.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This should tell you all you need to know http://hubpages.com/faq/#hubscore

21 is not bad for just over one day... it'll keep going up if you continue to publish quality hubs.

Welcome to Hubpages

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
    LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago

Numbers next to your hub are the scores assigned by automatic filters depending on the keywords in the title and the numbers of visits that the hub gets. The score next to your profile is an overall score assigned by automatic filters depending on a lot of factors such as total visits to your hubs, participation in the forums, number of comments etc...
    Keep in mind that a lot is dependent on the numbers of daily visits that your work gathers.

3. 0
    JaniceVCposted 3 months ago

HI there, I'm just wondering why there's number on my profile picture? Is this my age? 'cause it automatically displayed there. Thank you