jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Tobacco warnings including E-cigs

1. Writen4u profile image95
    Writen4uposted 4 years ago

I quit smoking by using an e-cig and was going to write about my experience, different types, kind of a how to on quitting smoking.
    There is category in health in beauty on quitting smoking, but once I started writing the article I got a warning message stating that articles promoting tobacco or e-cigs are against policy.
    Is an article about using e-cigs to quit smoking against the policy ( as there is a category for quitting smoking) or is it only against policy if I am using the article to promote the sale of e-cigs to benefit a company that I had vested interest in?
    The policy is not very clear, and as for the the change from smoking to E-cigs, I would like to spread the word.

1. Dale Hyde profile image88
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You may be able to get an answer from the staff here by contacting them at team@hubpages.com via email.  I do not think that they answer emails over the weekend, but you should hear back from them early next week.

2. peeples profile image89
      peeplesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well I hope they let you write it. I would enjoy reading it, as I have been debating on using the e-cig to quit myself. Would love to hear someone else's story.

2. Writen4u profile image95
    Writen4uposted 4 years ago

Thanks Dale. I'll just email them, I didn't know if the read these post or not.

Peeples: Do it! It works great, the first three days I smoked a real cig a day after that I was done and even after a few days you can smell how bad smoking really stinks. That's 20 years of smoking.