jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

S.O.S from hubbers on delisted Countries on PayPal website

1. chika-nicholas profile image79
    chika-nicholasposted 4 years ago

My country is not listed on the PayPal websites and I am interested in the Hub Ad earnings.But, Hub Pages only pay through PayPal. Can someone suggest how I go about it?How do I get my honest earnings on this platform?
    Thank you all in advance  as I await earnestly for a solid suggestion.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You can earn through Adsense, but first you will have to qualify for an Adsense account, and if you're in Africa you will probably have to build up six months' worth of history before they will accept you.

chika-nicholasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Marisa,thanks a lot for the reply.But,are you very sure of the six months ownership of site  before one can register for ad sense here in Africa?
        I  thought that condition only apply for countries like India and China

I'm pretty sure it applies to Nigeria since there is such a high number of scams originating there.  Not sure about the rest of Africa.

chika-nicholasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Great information!
            This invariably means that I would be submitting my blogger site which is a year and three months  old instead of my hubpages{less than a month old}.
            The unscrupulous elements in my country had made internet business to be challenging to the honest and talented Nigerian to partake in*pity*

If you've got a Blogger site which is well-established and with good content, you should have no problem.

Once you've got your Adsense account, you can use it on your Blogger blog, on HubPages and anywhere else you care to write.

working