New Gaming Hub (Needs Constructive Criticism.)

1. drspaniel profile image84
    drspanielposted 4 years ago

Hey there everyone!

I have recently published a new gaming hub about the best Modern Warfare 3 Sniper Rifles for new players. Whilst I have tried to make the Hub as high quality as possible, I'm sure there is something extra that I can include or improve on this Hub to make it more useful, or make it better quality on the whole. I also believe that there must be something I can do regarding the layout of this Hub, as to me it doesn't look as appealing (to the eye) as I would like.

If you can take a look at my Hub and then leave me any feedback regarding improvements, it would be highly appreciated!

1. WritingPrompts profile image76
      WritingPromptsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Your hub looks pretty good already, the one thing I found distracting was the ad at the top.  (They put one in there I see a lot - not a video game ad).  So the first impression is a lot of text and possibly irrelevant to gaming.  You might try moving a photo up to the top to help set a better mood.

Your ads may also be more relevant to your content if they display a little lower on the hub since it gives Google a few more words of YOUR content to work with instead of relying on my browsing history.

1. drspaniel profile image84
        drspanielposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Great points! Thank you and I will see to these changes! smile