jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Error message saying I have associated my accounts??????

1. GuitarGear profile image82
    GuitarGearposted 4 years ago

I don't know who that publisher is but I haven't got an adsense password.  What is this?  Is that publisher youtube?  I'd really like some help.  I haven't received my adsense password. 
    Thanks

It appears that you have associated a Google AdSense Account with HubPages with the publisher id ca-pub-1338746205352086 but that the association process is not yet complete. You should have received instructions for completing the process by email from Google.

1. galleryofgrace profile image82
      galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Apparently this is your publisher id. You need more hubs for the process to complete. Have you put this number in your adsense on Hub pages? Did you receive an email from google explaining the next step?

GuitarGearposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No, I didn't put this number in my adsense.  I haven't received the e-mail from google.  Is it because I don't have enough hubs published?

Thanks you for your response.

2. Marina Lazarevic profile image85
      Marina Lazarevicposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It's possible that you never verified your email address for Google AdSense. If you send an email to team@hubpages.com (reference this thread), they can resend the verification email. If that doesn't work, however, you will need to contact AdSense directly.

Thank you Marina I'll do that.  Sorry I didn't reply sooner but I haven't had an opportunity to get on a computer since I've been working  so much.  Thank you for your help.  I really appreciate it.

working