jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Fees

1. SavannahLady1 profile image60
    SavannahLady1posted 4 years ago

I am a new Hubber and I have been reading several links to see is there is any fee initially to sign up. I cannot seem to find anything on that topic. Just want to know before I get to far into the process.  Thank you
    SavannahLady1

1. galleryofgrace profile image82
      galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There are never any fees to pay! Just start writing and submitting hubs(articles).

SavannahLady1posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you

2. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages.

No, there is no fee - it is completely free.  It obviously costs money to maintain this site, but those costs and a profit for HP comes from sharing the revenue your hubs may produce.  Information on that is in the learning center; if you run the mouse over your name in the upper right you will see a drop down menu with a link.  Strongly suggest you study the wealth of information there as you will find it invaluable and it is very well written.

Thank you so much.  I feel more at ease now.  Did you feel comfortable s submitting tax information online?

3. paradigmsearch profile image85
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You are wise. This is indeed a fee-ripoff world.

However, there are no fees here.

What wilderness says is how HubPages prospers. Welcome to HP, you could do well here. smile

Thank you.  I appreciate your response.  Did you feel comfortable with submitting tax info on line.  thank again and much success.

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
          paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

To HP, yes. As long as the address bar has the "https..."

working