Posts with all pictures

1. Anonymous00 profile image77
    Anonymous00posted 4 years ago

A question about creating all pictures within a hub. I've seen posts from users containing no actual content, only various pictures. No text, only image after image. Is this allowed as a fully composed hub?

Are we allowed to only include images across the entire page with virtually no text content what so ever? Or does that constitute spam and in essence would be and should be appropriately flagged?

1. kathleenkat profile image91
      kathleenkatposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It is "allowed" but it is usually spam, unless directly related to the topic. There is no mechanism completely blocking it.

Now, if you try to publish a Hub with just images, it may constitute as "substandard." As you need text for search engines to search things, I would imagine an image-only Hub may not receive much traffic, anyway.

2. Anonymous00 profile image77
    Anonymous00posted 4 years ago

I just made the observation recently. Some hubs that are successfully published with only image capsules contained through the entire hub. Little if any text compared to the ratio of pictures.I guess it would technically relate to whatever 'topic' the images have to do with. But if there's no text content involved (or at least at a bare minimum level) I would think that is an example of 'substandard' so I figured I'd inquire smile Thanks for input.