jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Cannot comment on my pages or others

1. carol7777 profile image82
    carol7777posted 4 years ago

I cannot seem to be able to make comments on my hubs and others.

1. janshares profile image89
      jansharesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm having the same problem, for two days now. I cannot comment or reply individually to hubbers. Yesterday, I did a collective 'thank you' to 3 people. Later in the evening, it was working so I did individual replies to the same 3 since I wasn't sure it went directly to them. The glitch seems to come and go, happening now.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Are you getting an error message?
      Does the issue occur with all Hubs or just a specific subset of your Hubs?

Please provide an example Hub URL.

What web browser and operating system are you using?

Have you cleared your browser cache?

1. carol7777 profile image82
        carol7777posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Seems to be working okay now. I have chrome...If I have the problem again I will write...It said to let Hub know of the problem so I did..but so far so good thank you.

2. janshares profile image89
        jansharesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No error msg, will note your questions and let you know when it happens again.I can tell you that it seems to clear if I click on back arrow to go to previous page then back the particular hub. But before I do that, I copy my comment then paste it when I return to the page. Sometimes it takes two or three tries with back arrow. After doing that, it posts just fine.

2. Scribenet profile image87
    Scribenetposted 4 years ago

I just had a problem posting a comment. I was able to do one earlier and suddenly it doesn't work anymore. This happens intermittently. A pop-up asked me to report this on forums...so here it is smile Let's see if it posts!

working