jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Google Adsense

1. craiglyn profile image85
    craiglynposted 4 years ago

I was initially turned down for Google Adsense because of course I didn't know I didn't have enough hubs and traffic.   Once over 20 hubs and more traffic I applied again.  On September 11 I got an email saying they had completed a partial review -  and that I would just seee blank ads on my page for now.      I have not heard anything since and if I go to Google Adsense -  it says they are still reviewing my content.   Does this not seem like a long time?     I replied back to my initial email of September 11 from them to no avail.     Also my ads don't look blank  - but how can I tell if I can't click on them?      Help!

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Adsense is beginning to sound like a real project these days...

3. Horatio Plot profile image86
    Horatio Plotposted 4 years ago

The AdSense Bermuda Triangle strikes again. It's you, Hubpages and AdSense in a Mexican Stand-off.
    Amygillie's Hub on the subject will clear it up for you;
    http://amygillie.hubpages.com/hub/Dont- … le-AdSense
    Google just conveniently forget to contact you again after the 4 days are up.
    Good luck, hope it helps.

craiglynposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks  - I'll check out the link you gave me.   I'm beginning to want to just give up!!   Is it worth it anyway??  I wonder.  Except that I am starting my own website and I see I can do Google Adsense on there too. Oh Well!

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
        Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It is a wise choice to have the Adsense account.  As you mentioned, it is helpful in other places you are online.  I had it for years before I came to HubPages, so I did not experience the recent issues that you have or that others have been experiencing.

I do hope that things work out for you soon!

craiglynposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ok , so I followed the instructions on the hub recommended above.  I configured Google Adsense and I have a client number and I show as Active on hub pages.  I also did the Google Analytical - and entered the code number there.  And yet when I go to the Google Adsense website it stll says that my application is under review  - and under the channels it only shows 8 of my 30 hubs.   What's up with that now?   Grrrrr!!   Am I supposed to put the Google code somewhere on each hub -  I would assume not and I don't see a place to put it anyway.   Does not entering these codes into your "earnings  -settings" page do the trick?

1. workingmomplus profile image60
            workingmomplusposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm having the same issue.  Someone please help!  I also followed the directions listed above and also got approved and started earning from hub earnings but when I check google adsense webpage it still says under review.  I don't know how to put the code on my webpage.

1. Horatio Plot profile image86
              Horatio Plotposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you both leave it one day and then go back into AdSense again it should be OK. If not then it's beyond my level of expertise and you would need to contact  Google or HubPages.
              Unless anybody else has any ideas....