It's my First Day on HubPages :] Warm Welcome please?

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (52 posts)
  1. meowchie profile image60
    meowchieposted 11 years ago

Hello everyone.. I'm Meow from Philippines.. Please take care of me. Thank you smile

1. Bard of Ely profile image79
      Bard of Elyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Welcome here and good luck hubbing!

meowchieposted 11 years agoin reply to this

thank you sir smile it looks fun here smile

2. Second Lives profile image60
      Second Livesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

"Please take care of me." I am not sure I understand you. Are you virtually asking us to please you?!!  Lol!

"take care of me" means guide me.. sorry for confusing you smile

3. pisean282311 profile image63
      pisean282311posted 11 years agoin reply to this

welcome...what kind of care?...if u like tough treatment , enter religious forum...if u like some one to guide u about hubpages , enter tutorial category...

yes that's what i meant.. :] guide/assist.. thank you smile

4. Thallia profile image51
      Thalliaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Welcome!  And GOOD LUCK with your future hubs!

Thank you Ma'am smile catch you around big_smile

5. janshares profile image93
      jansharesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hi meowchie, welcome to hubpages. I'm sure you'll enjoy the community as you explore and develop your writing in this venue. It has been a great experience for me after only 4 weeks here. I wish you the same. I look forward to reading your work. When things become confusing, remain focused on why you're here and that is to write. Keep writing from your heart and enjoy your creative process. Everything else will fall into place, in time.

6. the girls profile image68
      the girlsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to HP meowchie! Best of luck and wishing you success kabayan :-)

2. theliz profile image61
    thelizposted 11 years ago

Welcome! What type of hubs do you think you will write?

I think I'd be more on music/animation/designs.. but not limited to them.. thanks^^

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image77
    LuisEGonzalezposted 11 years ago

Welcome to our community of writers. hope your stay with us is a pleasant one.

thanks sir.. yes I will surely be staying with this community from now on. I'd surely learn a lot from all of you. smile

4. kathleenkat profile image84
    kathleenkatposted 11 years ago

Welcome! Check the "Weekly Topic Inspiration" thread in this section of the forum for some ideas for writing. This will help you gain some ideas!

Thanks miss Kat smile You're very nice! Glad to hear advice from you big_smile

5. dghbrh profile image80
    dghbrhposted 11 years ago

Warm welcome to hubpages ......:-) Happy hubbing ahead.

Pretty sweet smile thanks Ma'am!

6. Liz-reviews profile image62
    Liz-reviewsposted 11 years ago

Hello Meow and welcome to Hubpages !! Good luck on your Hubbing ! Hubpages is a great Hubbing community with lots of awesome writers. Enjoy
    Liz

yes Ms. Liz smile This site is good for learners! smile Awesome indeed!

7. Anamika S profile image68
    Anamika Sposted 11 years ago

Welcome to HubPages Meow and good luck with Hubbing!

8. kartik ahir profile image40
    kartik ahirposted 11 years ago

ya sure we will take care of u .

Thank you =] I am glad to meet you.

1. kartik ahir profile image40
        kartik ahirposted 11 years agoin reply to this

y u glad?

glad to meet people around the globe smile

1. kartik ahir profile image40
            kartik ahirposted 11 years agoin reply to this

kk

9. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image83
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 11 years ago

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it!

Yes I am. Though I have lots of notifications on my first :$ but am learning smile In time I will be better.. thanks smile

10. sroo profile image78
    srooposted 11 years ago

Hello dear!!! Today is my 4th day of being active!! WOO!
    I hope you like it as much as I do so far. It's pretty fun.

Pretty fun and you're pretty too :$ THanks! big_smile

11. crossroasblogging profile image61
    crossroasbloggingposted 11 years ago

Mabuhay meowchie! Maligayang pagdating hubpages! (i used the translator, if i did it wrong, sorry) :-)

Wow Cheers! It's perfect. Thanks for the effort of welcome for me,.. Much appreciated smile

12. isenhower33 profile image67
    isenhower33posted 11 years ago

Good day to you smile well over there its probably good night lol smile

haha yes :] great people in this site smile

13. The Reminder profile image75
    The Reminderposted 11 years ago

Welcome and enjoy your stay!!

1. Kathleen Cochran profile image80
      Kathleen Cochranposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You are in for a treat!  Enjoy the ride!

Wow :] Can't thank you enough.. Much appreciate :*

14. Thelma Alberts profile image90
    Thelma Albertsposted 11 years ago

Welcome to our writers community! Happy hubbing. I´m looking forward to read your hubs.

Yes please. smile I'm still learning the hub rules.. Everything in here is proper and is of great standard smile) Must catch up. Thanks :*

15. Meg Davis profile image66
    Meg Davisposted 11 years ago

Welcome! Here's a little smoochie for you. MWAH!

Wow thanks! And here's for your superboy *smack!*

16. shampa sadhya profile image76
    shampa sadhyaposted 11 years ago

Welcome and Good Luck!

Big thanks! big_smile

17. CloudExplorer profile image77
    CloudExplorerposted 11 years ago

No problem Meow. you're in good hands here on hubpages, this hubbing community is truly awesome!

If you need any help with hub writing tips or learning about how it all works here on hubpages, you can message me from my profile area, its accessible by using the 'Fan Mail' text link, then look for the blue link to send a message. Provide me a question there if need be, and I will gladly return the best suitable answer that I can manage to muster up.

Try to visit the Hubpages Learning Center though to get a more accurate idea of how things works, and don't forget to read the terms of use, it is highly important to do so in order to remain in good standing as a hubber, and also to avoid from getting hit by hub violations as well.

Welcome and I'll chat with you soon in your comment area of your hubs if you choose too publish any, or if you have already. Good Luck!

wow! smile Glad to have people like all of you around.. I look up to all of you..   You are all so much ahead of me ,, thanks for more than willing to assist me.. Yes am still browsing for the beginners section/discussions smile Would love to learn from the experts..and yes will surely message you 1 of this days wink Cheers!!

18. ritsukakunx profile image62
    ritsukakunxposted 11 years ago

Welcome! I hope you have fun here! big_smile

19. suri321 profile image60
    suri321posted 11 years ago

Hi Meowchie, and WELCOME smile

20. pstraubie48 profile image80
    pstraubie48posted 11 years ago

Welcome, welcome...you will be glad you came and will want to stay  smile

21. pstraubie48 profile image80
    pstraubie48posted 11 years ago

Welcome, welcome...you will be glad you came and will want to stay  smile

22. Robie Benve profile image96
    Robie Benveposted 11 years ago

Hello Meowchie, and welcome to HP! As many already told you this is a great community to be part of.
    The learning center is full of great advice and tips, but of course you can always use the forums, the Q/As, or contact individual hubbers if you need extra help.
    You can contact me too if you need specific help, and hopfully I'll know the answers or at least where to look for them. ; )
    Good luck with your hubbing, I hope you enjoy!

23. nina64 profile image69
    nina64posted 11 years ago

Hello meowchie!!!! Welcome to Hubpages!! I look forward to reading your hubs.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)