jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (16 posts)

People allowed on the forums, with no hubs at all!

1. Taurus2 profile image61
    Taurus2posted 4 years ago

How is this possible? Isn't writing hubs a requirement to participate in the forums?

2. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 4 years ago

It's entirely possible. Always has been. Like the sun rise.

I just drew a picture of you, and stuck it on a mug.

Taurus2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

"I just drew a picture of you, and stuck it on a mug." - What is that??? Anyway, it's not really acceptable. It keeps the door open for trolls and so on. There are plenty of such trolls, much respected here even, who blather day and night disproving God. Good God!!!

1. frogdropping profile image86
        frogdroppingposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I drew a picture of Taurus (the bull) and stuck it on a mug.

The trolls will always find their way through the gaps. At least this way you spot them as soon as their fingers hit the keyboard. They can't help their nastiness, spills out like coffee from an upturned cup.

I see. Are you an astrologer? Check my destiny - I was born 28th of December, 1983.

2. Taurus2 profile image61

I see. Are you an astrologer? Check my destiny - I was born 28th of December, 1983. Ready offer for you!!

Goodness give me a moment to consult stars and stuff. I can't just pull stuff outta my head you know.

I see! Ok 28th of December, 1983, the place was India. Tell me the results when you're finished!!!

Yes you're worship!!!

And for the record, your name? Taurus? Are you a little confused?

I can't give out my name, security reasons!!! You just do well with thise dates and all. That will be a test of your abilities!!!!

I am worship! God!

2. profile image0
                  Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Not confused, frog.  It's just tough coming up with new user id's for your multiple sock puppets. wink

There was a troll in Chi town. Then she moved to a town called 'Mo', then 'Ho', then 'Low', then 'Lower', then 'Lowest', etc. lol

3. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 4 years ago

Well that's a damn shame. I quite like Taurus. Anyway, I looked at his stars. Not looking good..

I won't go into detail Taurus, because you know *shrugs* it's not good having your laundry aired in public.

Suffice to say you're a moody old goat, and need to shave more often. And you should get a job as a manager, if you're not already managing something. And you have bad knees.

Hope you found something good in that. I didn't. Not really.

1. WriteAngled profile image93
      WriteAngledposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Manager is a just the right job for a moody old goat.

An impotent bull would probably fit the job description equally well.

As frogdropping predicted about me consulting the information that applies to my dead cat, then it doesn't matter whether you name it "an impotent bull", or direct it at the right angle, and name it "a spoilt oxen"  lol lol  OMG!

2. Taurus2 profile image61

The birth date and particulars I gave you, they are all belong to my cat who died in 1994. It's no surprise that you have been able to detect that. In fact, from the point of view of astrology, there is perhaps no difference between a man and a cat. Well, the cat is dead, what about that?

I guess astrologically, death doesn't matter as well. If the stars are telling the truth in the astrologer's head, then that must be true.

Nice to hear that my dead cat is working as a manager somewhere.

working