jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

How to change layout of hub?

1. 61
    Sarah Bellamyposted 4 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm new to hubpages, and recently posted a hub in recipe form, even thought the hub itself is not a recipe (I thought this would be the easiest way to have numbered points, and it told me I could change it later if I wanted to). I have received an email saying my hub was detected as not being a recipe (fair enough), and that I need to change it to have it published again. I've looked in the 'edit' section and cannot find how to edit the format of the hub. Does anyone know how to do this?

Any help would be much appreciated smile

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages.

You have to take out the ratings capsule. I'm not sure if there is anything else you need to do.

2. 61
    Sarah Bellamyposted 4 years ago

Thank you smile.

I had already removed the ratings capsule. It has a warning at the top of my page which reads:

"WARNING: There are one or more recipe capsules in this Hub, but this Hub will not appear as a recipe in search results

Please address the moderator set alert below before submitting this Hub for publication.
    Deceptive Tags, Title, or Category

This Hub needs to be revised before it can be published."

1. Barbara Kay profile image84
      Barbara Kayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think I'd save the info from the hub and then delete it and start all over again. Don't use the recipe format again, because I think it automatically puts it in the recipe category.

1. 61
        Sarah Bellamyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, that's what I ended up doing. Thanks for the advice smile