jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Better than Sex!

1. Cris A profile image60
    Cris Aposted 8 years ago

I just found my "i'm taking a break from hubbing" hub in the pole position in both the Hot Hubs and Best Hubs!  This is by far the best gift ever - so thanks to all of who have been friendly, supportive to me and have made me feel welcome since day one! And I thought getting a 100 hubscore wouldn't happen to me! This feels good - now i can do without the S word for.... LOL big_smile

Now if only I can make  Misty and Rockinjoe put me in the #11 spot of the most boring hub contest and eventually come out the winner....hmmm....

1. rockinjoe profile image85
      rockinjoeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

lol, Congrats, Cris. I just saw you at 100 for that hub. And by the way, you're too interesting to be boring smile

Cris Aposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks rockinjoe... just had to let it out! Now off to the voting station I go... I need to make somebody feel as happy as me! big_smile

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image90
    mistyhorizon2003posted 8 years ago

Well done Cris, and I ditto Joe's comment that you are too interesting to be boring.

Thanks Cindy, you sure know how to make a fellar blush! big_smile

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image90
        mistyhorizon2003posted 8 years ago in reply to this

BTW I just told Goldentoad that you two on the religion forum are like Laurel and Hardy, very funny reading smile

LOL ir's a shame Pest never did show up - that good for nothing hmmm pest! We could've been the Three Stooges! Well it was fun, hope we doused enough to keep everybody cool. The Religion Forum is a hot spot alright! big_smile

working