jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Refused by google

1. TheCynosure profile image78
    TheCynosureposted 7 years ago

This is the third time google refused to give me an adsense account for hubpages. I am really depressed. Please some one advice me what to do.

1. bhoge profile image56
      bhogeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Seven months only eight hubs should have 20 to 25 then apply again big_smile

2. hassam profile image82
      hassamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I applied for adsense through a 'blogspot' blog. I just made three long posts on it and my account was approved within a week. If your account is not being approved via hubpages then its best you do it through a blogspot blog. But make sure the blog looks fine, choose a default theme and stick with it until you have 4-5 posts on your blog and then apply again.

2. needful things profile image80
    needful thingsposted 7 years ago

I would suggest getting domain name and a hosting service. Then use a CMS (e.g. Joomla or Wordpress) or a bunch of static pages linked together to form a website. The apply for that google adsense account again with this website.  You'll be accepted within a week. 

In my case, it took me three days to get that adsense account. I hope this helps. smile

3. 61
    flower deliveryposted 7 years ago

That shouldn't be the problem. I just published my first hub. And adsense on it without any problems at all.

4. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

The best people to ask would be Google.  Try responding to the denial email you got and ask what the reason was for you being denied, and what you can do to get approved.

5. TheCynosure profile image78
    TheCynosureposted 7 years ago

Lots of advices. I will try again. Wish me luck.