Happy Birthday to Cris A

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (29 posts)
  1. Pam Roberson profile image69
    Pam Robersonposted 15 years ago

Assuming I have the time zones right, it's the 5th here, but it should be the 6th where you are Cris. Is that right? Anyway, the birthday song will be delivered now.

Happy birthday to youuuu
    Happy birthday to youuuu
    Happy birthday dear Crii-iissss
    Happy birthday tooo youuuu!

Here's hoping you have a spectacular birthday with many more to come! It's the only day of the year you can celebrate YOU, so have some fun. big_smile

1. countrywomen profile image60
      countrywomenposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Pam for Informing us about Cris's Birthday big_smile

http://www.zwani.com/graphics/thank_you/images/1.gif

Pam Robersonposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Ah, it really was my pleasure. Thank you CountryWomen. smile

Cris, I guess you get double birthday wishes because it's the 6th here now! big_smile You lucky thing you! Heck, let's just keep on celebrating through all the time zones. wink I hope your birthday was wonderful. smile

1. Cris A profile image58
          Cris Aposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I never thought of that, celebrating in all the timezones! Cons: You'll go broke several times and you'll get depressed longer - thinking about your age and going broke! Pros: More greetings and leeway for people to remember your bday!  LOL
          Yes, I did enjoy myself thoroughly - forgot about hubbing for a second on two but never a complete memory loss! big_smile

Pam Robersonposted 15 years agoin reply to this

ROFL! Well, the day will come soon enough for memory loss. wink One day we'll all be so old that we won't even miss the good ole days because we won't remember. big_smile Glad to hear you had a good day. smile

Hey Shirley, I think you sing mighty fine, and your new avatar is very nice - warm, earthy, pretty - all good stuff to throw people off track about your evil genius domination plans. wink big_smile

1. Shirley Anderson profile image72
              Shirley Andersonposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Pam.  You sing pretty darn good yourself.  Did you warm up your voice first?  I didn't the first time, almost ripped my throat out 'cause I was singing so hard.

Ssh, ex-nay on the omination-day lans-pay!  You do speak pig latin, right?

2. ripplemaker profile image77
    ripplemakerposted 15 years ago

Cris A?  Wow!  Happy Birthday to you :-)  May you have super duper fun and lots of love wherever you are now.  God bless.

3. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
    mistyhorizon2003posted 15 years ago

Happy Birthday Cris, and many more to come I hope smile

1. goldentoad profile image59
      goldentoadposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Do you need my tweezers now to pluck some gray hairs, sometimes when I'm bored, I go and pluck, keeps those college gals lookin' at me. If you don't need them just yet, I'll send them for Christmas, Happy Birthday.

goldentoad - once i've become an adult, i realized that getting older is just a state of mind - and i say it all the time like a mantra - the more you say it the more it becomes real! LOL thanks, man!

4. Princessa profile image80
    Princessaposted 15 years ago

Happy Birthday smile

5. Cris A profile image58
    Cris Aposted 15 years ago

Wow! You got the timezones down pat Pam! Thank you all! Another year older, definitely wiser - thanks in most part to the Religion Forum - but definitely none the richer - but hopefully i'll get there in my 60th! LOL Thanks again big_smile

6. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 15 years ago

Hey Cris A!
    It's your birthday, they say.
    Here's a wish for you
    That's heartfelt and true.
    May good things come each day of the year
    May the year ahead bring nary a tear
    May your hubs bring you money
    May your spirit stay sunny
    And God grant each wish you hold dear

All the best from Mighty Mom

That was nice! Thanks! I hope the wish about money-making from hubbing comes true! I don't have problems with my sunny spirit and God - money seems to be the tricky one! LOL thanks again, MM. You never told me you were a poet! big_smile

7. mhei profile image59
    mheiposted 15 years ago

happy birthday !! big_smile

8. countrywomen profile image60
    countrywomenposted 15 years ago

Cris,

I wish you  a very happy birthday. May God bless you with Health, Wealth and Happiness this year and years to come   big_smile

http://www.photoforum.ru/f/photo/000/321/321459_44.jpg

Click below to hear my birthday song and just pretend I am there in Manila singing for you lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUA-RuhAusE

Thanks CW, I hear your message from Washington loud and clear! and thanks for the link, really you shouldn't have - but I'm thankful that that you did nonethless! big_smile

mhei, bhoge - thanks for the greeting! Makes getting older, hmmm...tolerable LOL

1. countrywomen profile image60
        countrywomenposted 15 years agoin reply to this

From your Admirer in Washington, USA

http://msp293.photobucket.com/albums/mm46/georgiabear1947/Your%20Welcome/You_reWelcome.gif

9. bhoge profile image58
    bhogeposted 15 years ago

Happy Birthday!! big_smile

10. sheenarobins profile image59
    sheenarobinsposted 15 years ago

Gosh! Was I late? I thought about doing this but Cris might get the impression that I'm a stalker, L.O.L since I follow his hubs.

whatever! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish you publish more hubs. : )
    Glad I found you here!

11. ASHWINSPGA profile image56
    ASHWINSPGAposted 15 years ago

http://z.hubpages.com/u/738305_f520.jpg

The card i promised you. Hope you like it. Happy Birthday my friend

12. Shirley Anderson profile image72
    Shirley Andersonposted 15 years ago

Sing again?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR THE THIRD TIME, DEAR CRIIIIIS!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Think I'm getting laryngitis from all this singing.

You poor thing, have I done nerve damage to your ears yet?

13. Cris A profile image58

How could you think that?! I love it when you sing! And nice emphasis on the "CRIIIS" too, I could just imagine you, toncils and all! LOL big_smile

14. Shirley Anderson profile image72
    Shirley Andersonposted 15 years ago

Aww, thanks.  I practised a lot, I wanted it to be really good for your big day.

15. Cris A profile image58

Which reminds me...head on over to Constant Walker's new hub...we've had abit of discussion about age and getting old...I'll think of a word for you. You'll know what I mean after you've gone there big_smile

Shirley does look mighty fine, doesn't she?

1. Shirley Anderson profile image72
      Shirley Andersonposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Thank-you!  smile

16. ProCW profile image79
    ProCWposted 15 years ago

chiming in a little late, but better late than not at all...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cris! smile

It depends on where you are in the world! But hey, you're right, better late than never! Thanks big_smile

17. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 15 years ago

Happy Birthday to the very nice Cris A!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)