jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Where Is He?

1. gmwilliams profile image82
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

What happened to hubber felixdet2000?  Haven't seen his stories and nor had his input in the forums for a very long time?

2. janesix profile image61
    janesixposted 4 years ago

How are we supposed to know that?

3. CWanamaker profile image93
    CWanamakerposted 4 years ago

Well I tried a Google Search for felixdet2000 and got no where.

4. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago

It looks as though that particular user has been banned from HP. 

http://felixedet2000.hubpages.com/

gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Motown2Chitown.    Yesterday, I was just thinking about this hubber and how very assertive he was on the religion forum!   His exuberance regarding certain subjects probably led to his ban!  This is indeed sad that this man was banned!   Thank you again, Motown2Chitown and have a Blessed Night!

1. profile image0
        Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Backatcha, gmwilliams! smile

2. CWanamaker profile image93
      CWanamakerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

hmm.  I wonder what he/she did?  Interesting.  A Google search revealed this user posted a religious debate on the HP forum that resulted in 631 posts (http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/99615).  Maybe that thread has something to do with why this user was banned.

gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, he was quite heated on issues of atheism and gay marriage.    Although he was entitled to his opinions, he often verbally attacked those who had different opinions.    Well, such is life!

1. CWanamaker profile image93
          CWanamakerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well, I'm sure that this is why he was banned.  His thread is interesting to read though.  People sure do get upset about these things.

working